Saturday, December 17, 2005

Raining like the end times!

It's raining in Gainesville like the end times! So, I'm gonna sit down and wacth a movie with the family. I'm hoping for a Zombie flick or a chambara film. I actaully have a screenplay I'm working on that combines the two generes. Lotsa zombies being carved up in imaginative ways by samurai. The film will be shot in japanese with english titles for the US market. I'm hoping for an animated prequel like Van Helsing, Chronicles of Riddick, or Ichi the Killer. My house seriously flooded last year and any time it rains I get very nervous and don't sleep well. I'm hoping for the best. After the flood last year I heard dripping sounds I couldn't sleep. The sound of rain no longer relaxed me. It stresses me out! I've got serious post-flood trauma!

No comments:

Post a Comment